Friday, April 20, 2012

PROJECTS!

This week has been packed with PROJECTS! This FANTABULOUS TABLE was an UPCYCLE! We previously custom made a table for a client, and when I posted it to Face Book, I had another order for it! I could not find the exact legs, but we found some that were similar!! We found it on Craigs List! I love the legs and chairs! We took the top off, and added 8" planks instead! Painted the legs and chairs, distressed it, and stained the new top!! I put this on FB and had over 100 LIKES and several comments! The Vanity needed some TLC, we scrapped the top off to reveal some great wood, stained it, painted the rest white, and distressed it. The long table was made from extra wood. It would be great as a media table, sofa table, entry table or even as a desk!! BOY, I'm getting tired just writing about it!! The blue door was a great find!! Cut it in half, and turned it into a corner shelf. The Lilac door got a shelf added with some great old bed post for legs, got a little bling added, and a great blingy plaque. Would make a great addition to a girls room!!










4 comments:

  1. VERY pretty farm table! What a great style, I can see why it was popular!

    And I just seen a very similar vanity on our local Craigslist that I'm a little tempted to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your creativity! :) GREAT job on every single one!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this farmhouse table!! Is there anyway it could be made to use as an outdoor deck table? It doesn't need to be big. Maybe seat 4, 2 people on each side not on the ends so rectangular in shape and no chairs. I like to pick up mixed match chairs here and there like "Friends" had at Monica's place.
    How much would something like this be?? I love I. Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!