Thursday, August 1, 2013

Diamond in the rough~

Let me tell ya, I have been a busy girl!! Between working at the shop, I have been redoing my home too!! Yesterday, I found this AWESOME Diamond in the rough chair on Craigs List for $50!!! I took it to the shop and painted/distressed it, then it was ready for some new fabric! I got it all done today, and now it sits proudly in my living room!! Once I get my curtains hung, and other items put in it's place, I will post the FINAL RESULTS!!
I added old doors for height behind the newly reupholstered sofa! 

$50 Craigs List Chair BEFORE!!

AFTER!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Will add you to my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the old doors look behind the sofa and the CL chair is totally awesome in its new form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old doors and the chair makeover is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your old vintage doors behind the sofa and the chair turned out fantastic! Would love for you to share at Simple & Sweet Fridays! New Follower!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!