Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The last days before Christmas!

WOW...I have been so busy the past few weeks. I look up and boom, its 11 days before Christmas. NO gifts have been purchased yet! YIKES...I'm glad I only have 3 grand babies to buy for! I will be doing a Vintage In December Show this weekend at The Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market in McKinney TX. I still have not set up! It is raining so I will have to work furiously tomorrow to get everything ready! This ain't my first rodeo, so at least I have a PLAN of ACTION! I hope all of my blog friends have done better than me getting your personal Christmas shopping done! At least my customers have all of their shopping DONE!

Vintage Santa

Vintage wire Dress Form

Framed old tin

Old Window

The Old Red Lumber Yard Junk Market
Located at 600 E. Louisiana St McKinney TX.
Stop by to say HI!!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!