Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MY NEW SHOP!

I am so sorry I have not posted in a few weeks! I have been busy getting my new shop ready! It is finally DONE (well ALMOST)! I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! My grand opening is April 7TH!! My Son-in-law is a rookie for the Dallas Cowboys, and he is going to "make an appearance" and give out signed team photos! I am super excited!! I still need MORE STUFF to fill up my shop, but here is a sneak peek!! I will be featuring: TERRA VIAM (formerly earthway soap) and Kat'z Custom Designs (FB page)
 If you are local, stop in and see us!! The address is 3330 Fannin Rd in Melissa Tx 75454. That is about 35 miles north of Dallas!  



 
This awesome cabinet is going to be used for all my goodies from Terra Viam!!










2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I wish I would have remembered your Grand Opening date - we were at Treasure Spotters and I could have snuck away for a bit! I'll come soon and take pics for a post!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!