Friday, October 19, 2012

FROM BEAST TO BEAUTY~

I just finished a dresser yesterday, and it was delivered to her new home today! I don't always get to see the new space, but I am so glad I got to see this one! Now let me tell ya... This dresser is a classic piece, that was a BIG BROWN BEAST!! I had a customer come in the shop and we talked about painting it, GRAY & WHITE. So here ya go. I LOVE how just painting something can give it a whole new life. BEFORE, it was such a big masculine piece, AFTER, it was a light girly piece. What a huge difference!!!
BIG BROWN BEAST!

SHABBY WHITE LOVE!!

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ROOM!

GRAY & WHITE DELIGHT!!!

4 comments:

  1. My goodness I didnt think anything could make it look better as it was so dour, but once again you did it. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! beautiful redo ! It's ALIVE and gorgeous now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is really amazing, you really did a great job..old furniture's can still be used if you know how to recycle it..

    dumpster rental pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!