Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trailer Trash!

Ok, so I was driving down the road minding my own business....when all of a sudden....I spot a trailer with a bunch of trash on it! Mostly old tin stuff. Of course, I "goose necked", and to my SUPRISE, right there in the middle of the trailer, there it was.....an old box spring mattress! I hit the breaks, backed up, and jumped out of the truck and went to the door! NO ONE WAS HOME. UGGGG. So the next day I drove back by, no one home...I left a note this time saying "I would like to buy the old box springs on the back of your trailer please call me if you would like to sell it!  About an hour later I got the call! YIPPIE...I got it for $10. Check back soon to see what I am going to do with my new treasure!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!